- May 31 - Tea & Art Show
- Apr 3 - T-Shirt Orders
- Apr 3 - MS Read-a-thon
- Mar 22 - SCHOOL CLOSED - NO BUSSES - NO STAFF AT SCHOOL
- Mar 11 - Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences will be held March 11 and 13.
- Feb 22 - Excite Project Grade 5/6
- Feb 4 - Artist in Residence
- Jan 7 - Pancake Breakfast and PJ Day
- Nov 9 - Remembrance Day Assembly
- Oct 1 - Goal Setting Meetings October 1 & 3
- Oct 1 - Before & After School Care Available
- Sep 27 - Terry Fox Run
Parent Link to Learner Outcomes
A Website for Parents
Edmonton... Parents can now access a new, easy to use online tool that will allow them to get information about what their child is learning and how their child might be assessed for every subject and grade level at school.
This online tool is one of many ways in which we are engaging with parents about their child’s education," said Thomas Lukaszuk, Minister of Education. "In addition to course and subject matter, parents can also use the tool to explore online learning materials to help their child with their studies.
The online tool was developed in consultation with the Alberta School Councils’ Association, the Fédération des parents francophones de l'Alberta, and with parents across the province who participated in online surveys and focus groups throughout the product’s development. Parents said that they wanted plain language descriptions about subject matter as well as the ability to link to the resource via mobile devices such as smart phones.