Fun Day & Ski Trip Postponed until February 22

January 30th, 2018

With the forecasted temperature and wind chill for Friday, we have opted to postpone our K-3 Fun Day and grades 4 – 6 Ski Day until Thursday, February 22, 2018.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us that day!  Kindergarten students will have the option of attending on this day as we could not make the dates work for skiing on a K Day.

We will send new ski permission forms (not for equipment) and will hold all payments until this day.  If your child is unable to attend on February 22, we will refund payments.